Avocado is a versatile fruit that has high nutritional value and good taste, too! But did you know that apart from eating it raw, avocado can also be used in a range of dishes? Yep! Here are some that you may want to try!
1. Avocado Salad
Ingredients: 1 avocado, cucumber, tomato, cooked shrimp, a pinch of salt, an appropriate amount of black pepper
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Then cook it with water. You can add salt taste.
- Diced tomato, cucumber, and avocado.
- Mix the four ingredients together and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2. Avocado Ice Cream
Ingredients: 2 avocados, 40g coconut oil, 20g butter, 100g light cream, 18g erythritol, 1g sea salt, 5 drops lemon juice, a proper amount of nuts
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor except the crushed nuts and whipped cream.
- Add whipped cream and stir evenly.
- Put in a mold, sprinkle with crushed nuts, and put in the refrigerator to freeze.
3. Avocado Toast
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 2 slices of whole-wheat toast, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons minced cilantro, 1/2 lemon juice, an appropriate amount of salt and black pepper
- Roast the bread slices with a toaster.
- Peel the avocados and take out the core.
- Put the avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a bowl, and mix them with a spoon to make it creamy.
- Take out the bread from the toaster and spread the butter dessert on the slices of bread.
4. Avocado Muffin Cake
Ingredients: 140g low-gluten flour, 1 avocado, 40g sugar, 1 egg, 30g olive oil, a handful of raisins, 1g baking soda, 3g baking powder, a moderate amount of shredded coconut, a moderate amount of rum
- Soak the raisins in rum, cut the avocado in half, and remove the core. Use a spoon to dig out the flesh and put it in a fresh-keeping bag to crush. *If you want some avocado pieces in the cake, don’t crush all the avocado, set aside some avocado slices.
- Add sugar to the egg and mix well. Then add the olive oil, avocado puree, and soaked raisins. Mix well.
- Sift low-gluten flour, baking powder, and soda powder in the egg-liquid pulp mixture. Mix well.
- The mixed pasted will be a little dry, but without adding milk or any liquid, it is normal. Use a spoon to scoop into a paper cup. Sprinkle some coconut on the surface, then put it in the middle of the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 17 minutes, until it is slightly brown.
5. Honey Avocado Milkshake
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 1 pear, 1 tablespoon of honey, 550ml of fresh milk
- Cut the ripe avocado in half, remove the core, and dig out the flesh. Then cut into small pieces.
- Peel and remove the core of the pear, then cut into small pieces.
- Put together into a blender, add honey, and fresh milk. Mix well.
6. Double Avocado Egg Open Sandwich
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 1 egg, an appropriate amount of black pepper, a pinch of salt, cheese powder, half a lemon, 2 slices of bread
- Rebake the bread in a pan or oven until the surface is slightly charred.
- Cut the ripe avocado in half. Mix together with cheese powder, black pepper, and lemon juice. Then put the jam on the surface of the bread.
- Soft-boil the egg. Cut in half and put on top of the avocado. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle some small walnut pieces and enjoy!
7. Baked Egg with Bacon and Avocado
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 2 eggs, 1 bacon, black pepper
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the seed, and draw a circle around the middle using a fruit knife. Gently take the flesh without breaking it in half.
- Knock eggs in the bowl. Do not directly put the eggs into the avocado, the egg white might overflow.
- Using a spoon, put the egg yolk into the avocado and add the right amount of egg white.
- Preheat the oven for about 5 minutes at 180 degrees. Put tin foil on the baking tray to prevent the avocado from sticking to the baking tray.
- Place the prepared avocado egg cup into the oven and bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Prepare the toppings while roasting the avocado. Cut the bacon into small cubes and fry the bacon. Add a few drops of oil to make the bacon taste more delicious.
- Put the fried bacon on the egg and grind black pepper on top.
8. Salmon Avocado Bibimbap
Ingredients: Half a pound of salmon, a bowl of rice, 1 avocado, half a lemon, a little teriyaki sauce, a little amount of pepper, a pinch of salt
- Sprinkle right amount of salt, black pepper, and teriyaki sauce on the surface of the salmon. Wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the grilled salmon and sprinkle with little lemon juice.
- Slice the avocado and salmon, put it on a bowl of rice, add a little teriyaki sauce, and enjoy. *If you don’t have teriyaki sauce, you can use soy sauce instead.
9. Avocado Pasta
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 250g milk, a moderate amount of ham, 1 slice of cheese, a moderate amount of butter, pasta
- Boil the pasta.
- Cut the avocado into pieces, add half of the milk, and beat using a cooking machine to make a milk sauce.
- Put the butter in the hot pot to melt. Stir-fry the ham.
- Add the avocado milk sauce and the remaining milk, then cook until thick.
- Add the cooked pasta and sprinkle the right amount of black pepper. Stir well.
10. Avocado Potato Chips
Ingredients: half avocado, dragon fruit, a few flesh shrimp, potato chips
- Mix the avocado and dragon fruit flesh with a cooking machine to make a pulp. *Remember to only put a little amount of dragon fruit to make a thick mixture; dragon fruit contains a lot of water.
- Remove the head of the shrimp. Boil the water and cook until it bends. Peel the shell and sprinkle with salt.
- Put the avocado pulp on the potato chips, then put the shrimps and sprinkle with black pepper.