If you’re the type of person, like us, who love to eat food but can’t finish the whole thing, then these bite-size meals are made perfect for you, for us!
1. Sweet Potato Pancake
Delicious diet food? You got it, babe!
Ingredients: Sweet Potato, 1 egg, 20g flour and water
1. Steam and chop the sweet potatoes. Then, add the egg, flour, water, and stir well. Add additional water if needed, until you reach the consistency shown on the photos.
2. Using a pan, cook the pancake under low heat.
3. Complete your pancake by topping your favorite cereal, fruit, or yogurt!
2. Mini Pizza
Pizza is perfect to eat at any time of the day!
Ingredients: Potatoes, mix vegetables, shrimps, onions, mozzarella cheese
1. First, cook the shrimp and the mix veggies in boiling water.
2. Peeled the potatoes and slice thinly. brush the potato with tomato sauce, salad dressing, onions, and then, add the veggies, shrimp and cheese
3. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15 minutes!
3. Sausage Roll
Roll out the goodness with these luscious treats!
Ingredients: Flatbread, sausage, egg yolk
1. Cut the flatbread diagonally into six portions
2. Slice the sausage into small pieces then roll each slice on the flatbread
3. Brush the sausage roll with whisk egg yolk then sprinkle it with sesame seeds
4. Put the rolls in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes
4. Butter Honey Garlic Bread
A simple treat that will surely bring a smile to your face!
Ingredients: nutty whole wheat bread (or any bread you like), melted butter 50g, minced garlic, honey or maple syrup
1. Mix together two tablespoons of melted butter, minced garlic, and honey/maple syrup
2. Brush the bread with the mixture
3. Bake it in a 180 degrees preheated oven for 3-5 minutes!
5. Mini French Toast
Last but definitely not least, our favorite high tea treat!
Ingredients: Four slices of toasts, two eggs, peanut butter, condensed milk, grated cheese
1. Cut the toasts into miniature squares, add peanut butter then sprinkle it with grated cheese, cover the toast with another toast.
2. Brush the toast with egg and fry it in a pan for two minutes!
3. Once done, drizzle the toast with condensed milk!