All you need is OATMEAL! Oats are one of the healthiest grains on earth! They’re a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants! Eating oats regularly can give you multiple health benefits including weight loss, reduce the risk of heart diseases, and lowers blood sugar levels! And these grains are also what we need to turn around our plain favorites to restaurant-grade cuisines!
1. Oatmeal Shrimp
Ingredients: Oatmeal / Shrimp / Egg / Milk Powder / Flour / Sugar / Butter
1. Marinate the shrimp with shrimp for a few minutes. Add egg and flour, mix well.
2. In a pan, fry the shrimp until it turns golden brown. Remove the excess oil and set aside
3. Melt the butter under low heat. Pour the oatmeal, white sugar, and milk powder.
4. Add the shrimp and stir-fry evenly
2. Oatmeal Chicken
Ingredients: Boneless Chicken / Butter / Egg Yolk 4 / Curry Leaves / Peppers / Cereals / Salt / sugar / Soda Powder / Low Gluten Flour / Cassava Flour
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, sugar, soda powder, low-gluten flour, 1/4 egg and set aside for half an hour
2. Coat the marinated chicken with cassava powder and fry until it turns golden brown
3. Melt the butter under low heat, add the egg yolk and stir
4. Add the oatmeal, curry leaves, peppers, sugar, and salt to taste and add the fried chicken. Mix well.
3. Pan-Fried Oyster Mushroom Coated with Cereal
Ingredients: Oyster Mushroom / Cereal / Curry Leaves / Peppers / Butter / Lemongrass / Salt / Sugar
1. Sliced the oyster mushroom
2. Stir fry the oyster mushroom. Continue frying until it turns slightly yellow
3. Put butter in a pan, stir-fry the curry leaves, pepper, lemongrass, cereal, sugar, and salt to taste.
4. Finally, add the oyster mushroom and mix well.
4. Oatmeal Sotong
Ingredients: Oatmeal / Sotong / Curry Leaf / Chili / Garlic Powder / Butter / Fried Powder / Rice Flour / Salt / Pepper / Chicken Powder
1. Clean and cut the Sotong into circles
2. In boiling water, pour the sotong for 10 seconds
3. Mix 2 scoops of rice flour + 2 scoops fried powder + half teaspoon salt + pepper + half teaspoon chicken powder and water
4. Fry the Sotong covered with powder until it turns golden brown
5. Melt butter in a pan, saute garlic, curry leaves, pepper, and oatmeal
6. Finally, add the fried sotong and mix well
5. Fish Fillet with Cereal
Ingredients: Dory Fish / Oatmeal / Curry Leaves / Brandy / Egg
1. Wash and cut the fish into strips. Add egg white, pepper, and salt. Dip in flour and fry until it turns golden brown
2. Stir-fry the curry leaves with brandy, add oatmeal, and stir-fry under low heat. Add the fried dory and mix well.
6. Pumpkin Coated with Cereal
Ingredients: Pumpkin / Cereal / Butter / Pepper / Salt / Sticky Rice Flour / Cassava Flour / Plain Flour
1. Make a batter. Mix together 50g of sticky rice flour, 50g of cassava flour, 50g of ordinary flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder,65g melted butter and 100g of water.
2. Slice the pumpkin and dip it in the batter. Fry until it turns golden brown
3. In a pan, saute pepper, cereal, and salt in butter
4. Add the fried pumpkin and mix well.