Johor Bahru, March 28, 2019 – R&F Mall Johor Bahru, the first shopping mall open by R&F Princess Cove Malaysia is now open. The mall is strategically located at the Singapore-Malaysia Custom Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) in Johor, 1km away from the causeway which links with Singapore, and only 8 mins walking distance from CIQ checkpoint where shoppers will be connected with a fully sheltered & guarded link bridge.
Exciting campaign have been set to invite shoppers to celebrate the mall’s soft opening. From today onwards, free goodie bags with exclusive gifts and shopping vouchers will be given away to the early birds. Shoppers who spend a min RM30 in a single receipt will be also entitled to exchange a personalized canned drink with your name printed on the can! *first-come-first-serve, while stock lasts.
Moreover, there will be a two-week long lucky draw to thank shoppers who give support to the soft opening! Exciting prizes such as a trip to Finland for two with 4 days 3 nights stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Jin Air’s flight ticket to Seoul, Petron Miles Points, and many more could be yours when you spend RM30 in a single receipt at R&F Mall on that day during the soft opening period.
“After long anticipation, we are finally soft launching R&F Mall today with a lot of exciting activities ongoing for shoppers to enjoy. Today’s soft opening will be just a starting point for R&F mall, we are concurrently preparing for a grand opening which will be taken place the next where a lot more wow factors will be unveiled by then” Says Ms Amy Tan during her speech, the Vice General Manager of R&F Mall.
The top management from R&F Group were also presented during the ceremony namely Mr Peter Li, Group Commercial Operations Chairman of R&F Group; Mr Richard Hu, General Manager of R&F Princess Cove; Ms Ma Ai Qin, Executive Deputy General Manager of North China cum General Manager of Beijing Project Department, and Mr Gao Wen Tian, Executive Deputy General Manager of R&F Princess Cove.
The representatives of two anchor tenants of the mall were also gracing the event, they are Ms Vicky Wong, Director of Administration and Special Projects of Emperor Cinemas Hong Kong, and Mdm Molly Loh, Chief Operating Officer of Jaya Grocer.
With the opening, it has now officially marking the milestones which the R&F Mall has made, which they have proudly brought in the many first-in-JB brands to the market and making a difference with other local malls:
o All the way from Hong Kong, the first Emperor Cinemas in Southeast Asia
o Inspired from Japan, the first Kiddomo Children’s Innovation Centre in Johor Bahru
o From California, the first Carl’s Jr in Johor Bahru
o From Taiwan, the first Taiwanese Oregin bubble tea in Malaysia
o From Korea, the first Kyochon fried chicken in Johor Bahru
o New concept café by the crew behind ‘People & Places’, the first Routine By Soon in Malaysia
And not to forget these last two brands – not the first in Johor Bahru but the only one in downtown JB central area: Jaya Grocer, our anchor supermarket; and San Francisco Coffee, the latest addition in the heart of JB.
Soft Opening Activities Highlights (28 March – 14 April 2019)
- Auspicious 8 lions to grace the soft opening ceremony with lion dance, VIP ribbon cutting, color smoke effect to officiate the soft opening.
- First four days – free goodie bags with exclusive R&F gift, together with discounted shopping/dining vouchers;
- First four days – free distribution of R&F balloons and popcorn on the CIQ linked bridge, and it’s together with clown performance!
- First four days – free distribution of R&F co-branded canned drink for drive-thru shoppers and pedestrian;
- First four days – Free redemption of personalized canned drink with your name printed on the can! As long as you show a receipt. T&Cs apply.
- Every Fri/Sat/Sun – enjoy the trendy KPOP dance performance and spark up your weekend!
- Every Fri/Sat/Sun – bring your family and kids to join our DIY workshop and bring your own ‘galaxy jar’ home;
- The best and ultimate instagrammable photo spot: we bring you the glass igloo! Collect all 3 themes namely Dreamy Pink, Mystery Galaxy, Awesome Blossom, only at R&F mall!
- Two-week long lucky draw with daily flight ticket to be given away in the first 10 days!
– Grand Prize X 1: A trip to Finland for two with 4 days 3 nights stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort (Glass Igloo)
– Second Prize X 10: Jin Air’s flight ticket from JB to Seoul
– Third Prize X 8: Petron Miles Points worth RM500
– Special Prize X 30: Exclusive R&F Mall gift
*All free goodie bags, balloons, popcorn are on a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
*Personalized canned drink can be redeemed when you show a min RM30 in-mall shopping receipt.
One Receipt is only entitled to redeem one personalized canned drink.
*Show a min RM30 in-mall shopping receipt and get your kids to play at our DIY workshop. *Present a min RM30 in-mall shopping receipt to join the lucky draw.
R&F Mall Johor Bahru
- Opening hours: 10 am – 10 pm daily
- Address: Jalan Tanjung Puteri, 80300 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- GPS location: 1°27’34.4″N 103°46’05.4″E
- Phone number: +6 07 2727 888