Craving for your favorites drinks? No need to miss it when you can create it right in the comfort of your home! Try these easy-to-make beer mixed recipes!
1. Butter Beer
Ingredients: Brown sugar, Butter 25g, beer (depends on your taste), light cream, a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of sugar, egg whisk
1. In a pot, add a little amount of water and sugar.
2. Add butter and continue stirring. Once all the ingredients are melted, let it cool at room temperature
3. In another pot, pour half of the melted liquid, add light cream, sugar, salt, and use a whisk to beat the beer to make it foamy, add milk.
4. Add the remaining melted liquid in the pot, cook until it turns warm, pour into the cup, and let it cool.
5. If you like cold beers, in an ice cube tray, pour your favorite beer and freeze it overnight. Add the ice cubes on your drink. stir the beer to make it foamy.
2. Fruit Beer
Ingredients: 1 orange (about 300g) sliced into circles, 5-8 strawberries sliced, 2 slices of lemon, blueberries, ice cubes, 1664 Rose 3 bottles
1. Prepare all the ingredients
2. Mix together all the ingredients in a big bowl to create a refreshing fruity punch
3. Nutritious Orange Beer
Ingredients: 300ml beer, 5 red dates, 10 goji berries, 80g brewed wine, 100g oranges, 20g rock sugar
1. Peel and tea the red dates, rub the orange peel it with salt and wash, then, slice it
2. In a pot, mix together the red dates, orange slices, wolfberry, and rock sugar
3. Add beer
4. Once the beer boils, add wine!
4. Pineapple Beer
Ingredients: Fresh pineapple fruit, pineapple juice, beer
1. Start chopping the pineapple
2. Mix together all the ingredients, add more juice or beer depending on your preference
5. Beer Cocktail
Ingredients: 1 lemon, 1 fresh orange, 1 grapefruit, 1 can of beer, 1 glass of sparkling drink, some fresh mint leaves
1. Rub the skin of the lemon and orange with salt, wash them then slice. Peel the grapefruit, place it in a bowl and sprinkle it with fresh mint leaves
2. Slowly pour the beer, add the sparkling drink
3. Stir until the alcohol and the sparkling drink fully absorb the taste of the fruits